Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ENCHANTED KINGDOM

As far as I remember the first time I enjoy this amusement park is when I was in Grade 5. It's a field trip at my school and joined as my companion is my sister and her friend.
I've got a lot of picture with them that time but I forgot to scanned it so I guess you just have to imagine it.

Second time is when my nephew turned 7, my family went here to celebrate his birthday. And ofcourse we had fun especially when me and teban joined together in Roller Skater Ride, He's a bit afraid but atleast he tried. 
Teban the birthday boy and Jovin 
my kuya teban and me

Third Time: Together with my friends. To celebrate Bec and Joela's Anniversary, Pia's Vacation and our 11th year of friendship. 

THE ENTRANCE

The Whole Cast 


How to get here?

Enchanted kingdom is located in San Lorenzo South Village Sta. Rosa,  Laguna.

Usually the park is open at 12nn - 7pm or 9pm it depends on the season of the year.

Ticket Prices: 

Regular Day Pass:

Weekend / Holiday Rate:Php 600.00
Weekday Rate:Php 500.00
 

Junior Day Pass:

Weekend / Holiday Rate:Php 320.00
Weekday Rate:Php 250.00
 
There's a special rate for Students and Senior Citizens. In addition to that there's a lot of Promos that will help you to get discounts. 

To know more about EK just visit

http://www.enchantedkingdom.ph 

No comments:

Post a Comment