Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FAMILY

One of the best things in life is having a family who never fail to support you. A great God given gift to everyone. Being the youngest I am so bless having them in my life. When I was still young, small things matters to me such as they helped me with my Assignments, teach me techniques in memorizing stuff, giving me allowances and joking around with me. Those were just a simple thought of me having a happy childhood. But then, I find my self get old and realized that they taught me to be a strong woman and better person along the way, they picked me up whenever I'm down, they taught me to be independent, and most of all they thought me the importance of family.


THE IJAN's : Ryan Stephen A. Ijan - My 1st Nephew, Maria Chonette A. Ijan - sister, John Vincent A. Ijan - My 2nd Nephew and Ryan Angelo F. Ijan - brother-in-law.


The AGDIPA's: Edmira M. Agdipa - sister-in-law, Timothy Daniel M. Agdipa - my 3rd Nephew, Benedick Q. Agdipa - Brother. 



                The Parents: Benito C. Agdipa and Cholita Q. Agdipa


one of the best gifts I ever had. 

Thank you Lord for giving me this kind of extraordinary gift.







.cqa.

2 comments: