Monday, October 8, 2012

Flinders Street Station


Flinders Street Station  -  Courtesy of Michael Bagang's Photography
I never been here with this kind of view, the first time I saw this shot I'm so amazed and promised myself
that someday I'll try to duplicate this kind of art.

        

        It is a central commuter railway station at the corner of Flinders and Swanston streets in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

perfect place to meet ups with friends :) - irish ilao
                                              
                       

    It is the most known and used railway station in Melbourne. 


This is the first station I fall in love with. Whenever I'm here I know my way home and never confused but though sometimes trains get delayed or changed platforms.




A little closer. 

Shot from my phone across the street. 

.cqa.

No comments:

Post a Comment