Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WILD WADI with the Bagets



 WILD WADI WATER PARK

                Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore. 

Leng and Me

Me and Burj Al Arab

Me, Burj Al Arab and Jillian

another shot with the colorful Burj Al Arab

Them

Then there is me!




me, jill, Greg, Sarah, Pau and Sheila

a bit blurred. Sarah, Jill, Me, Sheila and Leng


Goin' to the next ride

FUN FUN FUN

Sheila and Jill

Leng, Pau and Jill

Bro. Walter, Sarah, Jill and Sheila. At the Back Jumeirah Hotel



They went here a lil' bit early, I just followed around 5:30pm because I have to finish my shift (until 7pm) 


and thanks for my understanding co-workers they allowed me to had under time. :)

                       Even though we have limited time to enjoy every rides but we really did, we never had the chance to take more pictures so please bare with our some captured moments.
          

This place is really nice for all ages, it will capture the people hearts, they offers simple to extreme rides and a simple river-like that surrounds the whole vicinity for chitchat bonding.



.cqa.

No comments:

Post a Comment