Wednesday, October 3, 2012

inspiration for doing this!

                  PERLAS 

                     



New Manila #2007

One of the Best Person in my life. She indulged us by her amazing mind, creative virtue in life and most of all her undying love to someone we don't know.



a buddy who never fails to make me happy, even by just seeing her. every word she said has a lot of meanings for me. i found myself a bit different when i'm with her, different means not normal.
STARBUCKS EXPERIENCE - Landmark -Trinoma #2008
           

Corregidor Island #2012
                  
Best "lugaw" Porridge in Apalit, Pampanga #IYC2007



              Perlas, Thanks for inspiring me to do this even you didn't told me so, i just figure it out by myself ohhh! well! :D
and Thank you for being there for me through my darkest days, being such a best friend I ever had and Thanks be to God for  letting me bumped with you. Cheers Man!




                                                 cqa

2 comments: