Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Teatro Kristiano


I am proud to be a Christian and part of this I am proud and honored to be a member of Teatro Kristiano. Yes, my first love! At first my reason why I want to join the organization is because I love dancing, but when I joined the group I found the deeper and more mature meaning. 

               Wherever I go I always find a way to be part of this group.


CENTRAL DISTRICT:

Central District Teatro Kristiano 2001 - 2005 #taken at Apalit Pampanga 
KKTK Assembly at Laguna 
Visita Iglesia - Central District

METRO MANILA DIVISION:

Metro Manila Division Thanksgiving at Apalit Pampanga

Metro Manila Division Cheering Squad at Apalit Pampanga #IYC

Metro Manila Division Teatro Kristiano at the Lobby of ADD Convention Apalit Pampanga
TK Workshop at Quiapo Coordinating Center
bonding at apalit pampanga

pratices at quiapo 


dance play competition
Meeting with Bro. Fred at D'Lasa

Massive Recall at Quiapo Coordinating Center
West District Sports Activities at San Andres Sports Center


DUBAI:

Abu Dhabi Thanksgiving :D

Chorale Competition 

Dubai Teatro

with my mads

Dubai Teatro Thanksgiving at Metropolitan

Middle East Thanksgiving at Dulsco
Sadik Orientation at Al Bustan





MELBOURNE



First ANZ ASOP District Elimination  


Family Day
THANKS BE TO GOD!


.cqa.

3 comments:

  1. actually yan ang committee na ipinanghikayat sa akin ng parents ko.. alam kasi nila na mahilig din ako sumayaw.. and thank God somehow it became a way for me be in this Church and meet you tata.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. so blessed! really.. kase nung dumating ka as Junior ko. lols.. :D gets mo na yun ayaw ko nang i-elaborate :D

    ReplyDelete